PLUNGER COUPONS AND DEALS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have detailed everything you need to know about Plunger terms and conditions. By using this website you are, acknowledging that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you want to read them on paper, feel free to print them out and keep a copy.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PLUNGER
- We endeavour to carry out our work with minimum disruption to the customer. Our team will do everything in their power to ensure work is carried out to timelines agreed with the customer, however, delays do occur and we cannot be held responsible for delays outwith our control. If delays do occur, we will carry out the work as soon as possible, while still ensuring that items are working and in a safe condition.
- If, while carrying out a job, other work comes to our attention that we believe is needed, we will make the customer aware of the requirements and obtain acceptance of any additional charges before any additional work begins.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused to plaster, brickwork, wallpaper, paintwork, tiles, carpet, furniture etc. Repair of this will be the responsibility of the customer. Any silicone work carried out does not carry any guarantee.
- We will remove waste items from the site where possible, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- There are occasions when, despite our best efforts, we cannot return the facilities to good working order. In these cases we will inform the customer as soon as we have tried every solution. Please feel free to enquire during the work and our team will be happy to provide an update.
- At the end of a job we ask that the customer make sure that requirements have been satisfied. It is much easier to explain or discuss the work carried out when we are on site. Once work has been completed the customer will be requested to sign the invoice. The customers’ signature verifies that they are satisfied with the work carried out, the manner of the engineer(s), the charges for both labour and materials and the condition the property has been left in following the work.
CUSTOMER DUTIES WHEN USING OUR SERVICES
- We must be given the necessary access to the property or site to carry out the work.
- The customer is responsible for protecting items of furniture, furnishings, fixtures and fittings before any work is carried out. Although our team will try not to cause any damage we would suggest that the customer remove items that they are concerned about from the working area. If such items remain in the area we are working, it is the responsibility of the customer to cover such items.
- It is possible that wallpaper and paintwork could be damaged when work is being carried out, although the team will try their best to make sure this doesn’t happen. It is the responsibility of the customer to take any protective actions felt necessary.
- If the customer is a tenant, they must obtain the required permissions, from the relevant landlord or local authority prior to work commencing.
- When work is being carried out, our team will often need an electricity supply (220/240v). It is the responsibility of the customer to provide this supply at no cost to us and a suitable standard outlet near to the workspace.
- If we recommend any work to be carried out, we cannot be held responsible for any problems that arise if the customer does not accept our advice.
- We want our customers to know what is happening throughout the duration of the job we are doing. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or request more information at any point during work being carried out.
Payment from our customers is due when the work is being carried out, unless the customer holds an account with us and has been cleared through our accounts department. Invoices from customers who hold an account with us are due for payment within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice unless previously agreed and stated on the invoice. If an invoice is not paid within this 30 day period it will be referred to our solicitors and subject to a surcharge of 10% plus VAT to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge, together with the previous charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
FIXED PRICE REPAIRS
*Conditions apply, please call for details. Our engineers will carry out a full inspection of the equipment and fault for an agreed fixed fee. If the initial fault can be fixed without any additional parts there will be no additional charge. However, if parts are required to fix the fault, our engineer will provide the customer with a new fixed price which will be agreed before any additional work commences. Our new agreed fixed price will include all parts and labour required to complete the repair as well as VAT. Please note: Our standard fixed prices do not include any parts.
OFFERS AND SERVICES
Our offers and services are provided in good faith to our customers and are subject to the following terms. We reserve the right to update or alter any of these terms at any time, without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MONEY OFF COUPONS OR VOUCHERS
- Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Customers must quote the coupon code when booking to redeem an offer.
- Only one coupon can be redeemed per customer, per job.
*Conditions apply: Call for details. This entitles the customer to £30 off of their bill if our engineer arrives after the 2 hour appointment window and the delay is our fault. The engineer must attend the job for this offer to be redeemable. This offer is only applicable to residential and may be redeemed only once per customer, per job. This offer may not be redeemed with any other offer, including coupons PLUMBING WEB-25, BOILER WEB-25, DRAIN WEB-25. This offer may only be redeemed during regular business hours and cannot be claimed from any after hours fee. Customers must be present at the address in question and mention the late fee to the engineer prior to the invoice being completed.
COUPON CODES: PLUMBING WEB-25, BOILER WEB-25, DRAIN WEB-25
*Conditions apply: Call for details. WEB 25 – this offer entitles the bearer to £25 off the final invoice total of approved works only (not applicable to initial service charge). Only one discount code is applicable per customer, per job.This offer can not be applied with any other offer. The customer must quote the discount code when booking to be entitled to use it.
Our 12 month warranty excludes blocked drains unless a PLUNGER LTD drainage engineer has carried out a full CCTV camera inspection and no defects are found.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you wish to make a complaint please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact number: 0203 432 3605 . We hope we will be able to resolve the issue over the phone but if the customer would like to take the matter further, the complaint should be put into writing and addressed to the address shown on our invoice. If we feel the complaint is justified, we will carry out the work needed without any further costs to the customer. If, however, we return to the worksite and the complaint is such that the customers requirements were not within the scope of the original agreed job, then any additional work will be charged at an agreed price.